About Brenham LP Gas

Staff Office

Brenham LP Gas is a family owned and operated propane distributor servicing Washington and surrounding counties.

Purchased as Brenham Butane Company in 1945 by W.L. Warmke, the company, with two employees and a single delivery truck, stressed customer satisfaction in all facets of business. In 1973, the company switched to propane. At the time, the price per gallon was about .20 cents and more cost effective for customers. A corporation was formed in 1976 as the name changed to Brenham LP Gas, Inc. With business expanding to nearby counties, Brenham LP employed four, now running double the operations with two delivery trucks.

Sixty years later, Brenham LP has 10 employees operating five delivery trucks and a service department. It has expanded distribution to all or part of Washington, Austin, Waller, Burleson, Lee, Fayette and Grimes counties. Brenham LP continuously looks for ways to improve their service and operations keeping safety at top of mind.

Brenham LP is an active member with the Texas Propane Gas Association (TPGA) and the National Propane Gas Association (NPGA). Brenham LP is also an active member of the Washington County Chamber of Commerce.